OPEN HOUSE Sun Jan 13th 2-4! Luxury 5 bdrm home on beautiful 1/3+ acres in the most prestigious neighbourhood of Okotoks with winding country roads, stunning large lots and glamorous executive homes. Spacious entrance, living room, dining room, open concept gourmet kitchen, eating nook, family room, + large den on main floor. Huge deck overlooking 1/3+ acre property. Gorgeous curved stairway leads to upper floor with exquisite master bedroom & magnificent ensuite with two walk-in closets, two sinks & luxury around. Upper floor has two other spacious bedrooms, bathroom, and laundry. CLICK 3D link for virtual walk-through! Basement is fully developed with a great wet-bar, huge recreational area spacious enough for sitting area plus a games table, exercise room, exercise room, PLUS two more bedrooms and a full bathroom. All in all, a stunning luxury home on beautiful lot in prestigious neighbourhood just minutes from local amenities and within quick drive to Calgary.
Andrea Wilton-Clark is a trusted advisor for all real estate needs. Her skills as an artful negotiator, stager, online marketer, combined with her thorough understanding of market dynamics in real estate, create seamless & successful transactions for her clients.
Whether you are buying or selling, Andrea is a committed professional with exceptional knowledge and attention to detail who will put you first.
My Featured Listings
- List Price $1,230,000
- MLS® No. C4170177
- Bedrooms 4+2
- Bathrooms 5
- Year Built 2007
- Age 11
- Amenities Air Conditioning-Central, Ceiling 10 ft., No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Porch, Skylight, Sprinkler System-Underground, Sunroom, Vacuum System-Roughed-In, Vinyl Windows, Wall Unit-Built-In, Wood Windows, Workshop
- Sq ft 3497
- Lot 20,042 sq ft
- Condo Fee $65 / Monthly
- Features Corner, Estate Property, Fenced, Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Level Land, No Back Lane, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- Address 62 Ranch Road, Okotoks, AB
Luxurious fully developed 2 story home on 1/2 acre lot in the prestigious community of Air Ranch, close to pathways & nature reserve ... all within the wonderful charm & amenities of a small town, and just fifteen minutes from Calgary! Main floor boasts open-concept great room with beautiful sun room, joined by two sided stone fireplace. Spacious gourmet kitchen with Thermador fridge, granite, 2 islands, stainless steel appliances, +built-in espresso cappuccino maker & wine cooler. Large dining room with removable stained-glass inserts for window panels. Main floor also showcases master bedroom with 5pc luxury ensuite and 2 walk-in closets, plus den, and great mudroom with built-in lockers. Mahogany floors throughout with ceramic tile in foyer, laundry and mudroom. Upstairs features bonus room, beautiful library, 3 spacious bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. See notes below for exquisite $175,000 basement development. Click on red "3D" link above for 3D video walk-through of home.
- List Price $1,086,000
- MLS® No. C4137606
- Bedrooms 3+1
- Bathrooms 4
- Year Built 2005
- Age 13
- Amenities Bar, Ceiling 9 ft., Deck, Open Beam, Vaulted Ceiling, Wall Unit-Built-In
- Sq ft 3203
- Lot 6,986 sq ft
- Features Backs Onto Park/Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Fenced, Flat Site, Landscaped, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, River Valley View
- Address 214 Valley Crest Court NW, Calgary, AB
Stunning 2 storey fully developed executive home in Valley Ridge Estates, located on the south edge of the Bow River Valley! 3200+ sq.ft. on upper two floors plus 1460sq.ft. walk-out basement development. Designed and built by Morrison Homes, this open plan brings the warmth of the home together with its natural surroundings. From the tiled foyer and private home office, the plan opens dramatically to the cathedral open beam ceilings in the great room, and features a floor to ceiling wood burning fireplace. Impressive and well planned kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances and center island / breakfast bar. Upper level has a large bonus room, an open loft-style library, and three spacious bedrooms. The Master is gorgeous with wonderful views of the river valley and spa like five piece ensuite bath. Professionally landscaped and backs onto open space with views of river valley. This home is a city retreat minutes from local services and only 25 minutes to downtown Calgary!
- List Price $969,900
- MLS® No. C4189390
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 4
- Year Built 2006
- Age 12
- Amenities Air Conditioning-Central, Ceiling 9 ft., Deck, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Patio, Sprinkler System-Underground, Wall Unit-Built-In
- Sq ft 2775
- Features Backs Onto Lake, Beach Access, Fenced, Golf Nearby, Lake Access Property, Lake View, Landscaped, Schools, View
- Address 174 Crystal Shores Drive, Okotoks, AB
* PRICE REDUCED! * BACKING SOUTH ONTO THE LAKE IN CRYSTAL SHORES! AWESOME LAKE & MOUNTAIN VIEWS FROM THIS SPACIOUS 3 BEDROOM, 3.5 BATHROOM 2 STOREY WITH FULLY DEVELOPED WALKOUT BASEMENT & HEATED TRIPLE FRONT ATTACHED GARAGE. OVER 3900' DEVELOPED ON ALL 3 LEVELS! LOADED WITH UPGRADES SUCH AS LOW MAINTENANCE STUCCO EXTERIOR, HUGE EXPOSED AGGREGATE DRIVEWAY, 2 AIR CONDITIONERS, 2 FURNACES, UNDERGROUND SPRINKLERS,HARDWOOD FLOORS ON THE MAIN, GRANITE COUNTER TOPS, STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, 3 WAY FIREPLACE, 9' CEILINGS, PRIVATE MAIN FLOOR DEN, SPACIOUS WALK-THROUGH PANTRY, LARGE MASTER BEDROOM WITH A STONE FEATURE WALL PLUS A SEPARATE RETREAT OVERLOOKING THE LAKE, & A STEAM SHOWER IN THE ENSUITE, WALK-IN CLOSETS IN ALL BEDROOMS, & SECOND FLOOR LAUNDRY! THE PROFESSIONALLY FINISHED BASEMENT WAS DONE WITH PERMITS, & INCLUDES A LARGE WORK-OUT ROOM, FAMILY ROOM WITH WET BAR & BUILT-IN CABINETS, PLUS A 4 PIECE BATH. THE PATIO AREA ON THE WALK OUT LEVEL ALSO HAS ALL THE WIRING & PLUMBING ROUGHED-IN FOR A HOT TUB!
Connecting Buyers + Sellers
Andrea’s team of professional designers, stagers, photographers, videographers, and where needed, trades and contractors, aims to prepare & present every home at its best, while her multi-faceted targeted marketing approach delivers her clients’ homes directly to the attention potential buyers.
On the buying end, Andrea’s thorough understanding of market dynamics combined with her experience with starter, investment and luxury homes makes purchasing fun and enjoyable. Andrea guides buyers through many options, and when needed will draw on her vast pool of resources in design, construction and development, and even new home builders to find the perfect home for every client.
Lorrie & John H
Dean & Melissa E