Luxurious fully developed 2 story home on 1/2 acre lot in the prestigious community of Air Ranch, close to pathways & nature reserve ... all within the wonderful charm & amenities of a small town, and just fifteen minutes from Calgary! Main floor boasts open-concept great room with beautiful sun room, joined by two sided stone fireplace. Spacious gourmet kitchen with Thermador fridge, granite, 2 islands, stainless steel appliances, +built-in espresso cappuccino maker & wine cooler. Large dining room with removable stained-glass inserts for window panels. Main floor also showcases master bedroom with 5pc luxury ensuite and 2 walk-in closets, plus den, and great mudroom with built-in lockers. Mahogany floors throughout with ceramic tile in foyer, laundry and mudroom. Upstairs features bonus room, beautiful library, 3 spacious bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. See notes below for exquisite $175,000 basement development. Click on red "3D" link above for 3D video walk-through of home.
Andrea Wilton-Clark is a trusted advisor for all real estate needs. Her skills as an artful negotiator, stager, online marketer, combined with her thorough understanding of market dynamics in real estate, create seamless & successful transactions for her clients.
Whether you are buying or selling, Andrea is a committed professional with exceptional knowledge and attention to detail who will put you first.
My Featured Listings
- List Price $1,086,000
- MLS® No. C4137606
- Bedrooms 3+1
- Bathrooms 4
- Year Built 2005
- Age 13
- Amenities Bar, Ceiling 9 ft., Deck, Open Beam, Vaulted Ceiling, Wall Unit-Built-In
- Sq ft 3203
- Lot 6,986 sq ft
- Features Backs Onto Park/Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Fenced, Flat Site, Landscaped, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, River Valley View
- Address 214 Valley Crest Court NW, Calgary, AB
Stunning 2 storey fully developed executive home in Valley Ridge Estates, located on the south edge of the Bow River Valley! 3200+ sq.ft. on upper two floors plus 1460sq.ft. walk-out basement development. Designed and built by Morrison Homes, this open plan brings the warmth of the home together with its natural surroundings. From the tiled foyer and private home office, the plan opens dramatically to the cathedral open beam ceilings in the great room, and features a floor to ceiling wood burning fireplace. Impressive and well planned kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances and center island / breakfast bar. Upper level has a large bonus room, an open loft-style library, and three spacious bedrooms. The Master is gorgeous with wonderful views of the river valley and spa like five piece ensuite bath. Professionally landscaped and backs onto open space with views of river valley. This home is a city retreat minutes from local services and only 25 minutes to downtown Calgary!
- List Price $969,900
- MLS® No. C4189390
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 4
- Year Built 2006
- Age 12
- Amenities Air Conditioning-Central, Ceiling 9 ft., Deck, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Patio, Sprinkler System-Underground, Wall Unit-Built-In
- Sq ft 2775
- Features Backs Onto Lake, Beach Access, Fenced, Golf Nearby, Lake Access Property, Lake View, Landscaped, Schools, View
- Address 174 Crystal Shores Drive, Okotoks, AB
* PRICE REDUCED! * BACKING SOUTH ONTO THE LAKE IN CRYSTAL SHORES! AWESOME LAKE & MOUNTAIN VIEWS FROM THIS SPACIOUS 3 BEDROOM, 3.5 BATHROOM 2 STOREY WITH FULLY DEVELOPED WALKOUT BASEMENT & HEATED TRIPLE FRONT ATTACHED GARAGE. OVER 3900' DEVELOPED ON ALL 3 LEVELS! LOADED WITH UPGRADES SUCH AS LOW MAINTENANCE STUCCO EXTERIOR, HUGE EXPOSED AGGREGATE DRIVEWAY, 2 AIR CONDITIONERS, 2 FURNACES, UNDERGROUND SPRINKLERS,HARDWOOD FLOORS ON THE MAIN, GRANITE COUNTER TOPS, STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, 3 WAY FIREPLACE, 9' CEILINGS, PRIVATE MAIN FLOOR DEN, SPACIOUS WALK-THROUGH PANTRY, LARGE MASTER BEDROOM WITH A STONE FEATURE WALL PLUS A SEPARATE RETREAT OVERLOOKING THE LAKE, & A STEAM SHOWER IN THE ENSUITE, WALK-IN CLOSETS IN ALL BEDROOMS, & SECOND FLOOR LAUNDRY! THE PROFESSIONALLY FINISHED BASEMENT WAS DONE WITH PERMITS, & INCLUDES A LARGE WORK-OUT ROOM, FAMILY ROOM WITH WET BAR & BUILT-IN CABINETS, PLUS A 4 PIECE BATH. THE PATIO AREA ON THE WALK OUT LEVEL ALSO HAS ALL THE WIRING & PLUMBING ROUGHED-IN FOR A HOT TUB!
- List Price $1,580,000
- MLS® No. C4226783
- Features Fenced, Treed Lot
- Address 34077 Township Road 262, Rural Rocky View County, AB
GREAT LOCATION! DEVELOPMENT IS HAPPENING IN NEAR BY LAND. NEAR 79 ACRES. The pasture, corrals, well, and power are on the east of the parcel. The pasture is well treed, nicely sloping to the east coulee that runs on the next parcel. There are no ponds in the pasture. The balance of the land is seeded to hay with much of the hay mix being alfalfa. The hay land is free from ponds. The view to the SE is spectacular toward the acreage portion of Bearspaw, the view to the NE is a dramatic view over ranch land, and the view of the mountains from the high area on the west side is great. The county road to the farm gate is paved with good site lines when entering the roadway.
- List Price $1,495,000
- MLS® No. C4215175
- Style 2 Storey
- Bedrooms 4+1
- Bathrooms 5
- Year Built 2016
- Age 3
- Amenities Ceiling 9 ft., Deck, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Sprinkler System-Underground, Vinyl Windows
- Sq ft 3066
- Lot 5,350 sq ft
- Features Backs Onto Park/Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Playground Nearby
- Address 32 West Grove Bay SW, Calgary, AB
4392 SF of tastefully developed space for all 3 levels, triple garage, walkout, built on a large lot that is back to walking trail! This stunning family home situated on a quiet Cul-De-Sec, offering 4+1 bedrooms with open to below living room, a large main floor den & sunny gourmet kitchen with fine appliances, ample cabinetry and granite countertops. Upstairs are 4 generous bedrooms, a bonus room, laundry and additional full bath. Two master bedrooms come with ensuite and walk in closet. The lower level offers a recreation room, 5th bedroom, full bath, media room and wine rooms with no compromise on storage and utility area. This gorgeous house also comes with 2 furnaces, water filtration system and water softener.
- List Price $1,429,000
- MLS® No. C4225921
- Style 3 Storey
- Bedrooms 4+1
- Bathrooms 5
- Amenities Balcony, Ceiling 10 ft., Ceiling 9 ft., Skylight
- Sq ft 2427
- Lot 6,001 sq ft
- Features Back Lane, Backs Onto Park/Trees, Commercial, Fenced, Flat Site, Park/Reserve, Paved Lane, Playground Nearby, View City, View Downtown
- Address 127 7 Avenue NE, Calgary, AB
welcomes you to its elegant and modern inner city project. This 3 storey duplex with a detached double car garage features a dining area with high-end appliances and a spacious great room. The main floor also comes with a 50" wide fireplace with dynamic venting and a powder room featuring an Italian vessels sink with wall-mounted faucet and a LED backlit onyx countertop. The oak tread opens riser staircase with glass railing connect beautifully to the upper levels and it is open to below. The 2nd-floor host 2 bedrooms and 1 full bathroom, a laundry room and a Master bedroom with a walk-in closet+Ensuite bathroom. The 3rd floor features a master bedroom with a walk-in closet+Ensuite bathroom+a balcony overlooking the city's skyline. Both of the 2nd & 3rd floors Ensuite offers the electric in-floor heating, and the skylight comes with a solar-powered remote control blind. Lastly, the finished basement features the hydronic in-floor heating, and a wine room, a guest bedroom and a rec room.
Connecting Buyers + Sellers
Andrea’s team of professional designers, stagers, photographers, videographers, and where needed, trades and contractors, aims to prepare & present every home at its best, while her multi-faceted targeted marketing approach delivers her clients’ homes directly to the attention potential buyers.
On the buying end, Andrea’s thorough understanding of market dynamics combined with her experience with starter, investment and luxury homes makes purchasing fun and enjoyable. Andrea guides buyers through many options, and when needed will draw on her vast pool of resources in design, construction and development, and even new home builders to find the perfect home for every client.
Lorrie & John H
Dean & Melissa E